Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Looks great man! Congrats! Glad to have ya here!

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
Looks good for a Brooklyn resident. LOL Congrats and throw some D's on that B*tch... LOL

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
looks nice paul!!! WHERE THE HELL DID U GET THOSE STICKERS???

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for your kind comments :thumbsup:

Looks good for a Brooklyn resident. LOL Congrats and throw some D's on that B*tch... LOL
No D's for me, Hopefully just getting the wheelskins for now. I don't trust my area to even have nice rims :lol::lol:

looks nice paul!!! WHERE THE HELL DID U GET THOSE STICKERS??
Vinyl Stickers came from the shop where joe told me to get my tints done (speedworld). Basically you can get any image done on any color vinyl. Mine cost like 6 bucks each. And I asked them if they can do my own imagine on a vinyl, and they said yes. :thumbsup:

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
whoaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! thats cool!!! where is this "speedworld"

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
queens BLVD!!!! i only think ok one thing when i hear that!!!!

new season is almost here!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
No D's for me, Hopefully just getting the wheelskins for now. I don't trust my area to even have nice rims :lol::lol:
I hear Ya. I'm afraid for my tinted tails sometimes cause they pop right out so with 2 plugs. People can just pop them right off in the parking lot or somehing.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
you can't just pop off hte tails guys?!?!?! you would have to open teh trunk or prob crack the tail to get at the clips!!!

·
Premium Member
12,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
is it possible to take off the chrome plate on the bull bar?
Yeah but i'll get pulled over for no front plate.

Or do you mean the lower plate area?

you can't just pop off hte tails guys?!?!?! you would have to open teh trunk or prob crack the tail to get at the clips!!!
I know LOL, I have my ninja skills:lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.