1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
interesting

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
it's an 09, brad and i were discussing this when he visited, 09+ has diff lights in the dash

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
Mine is actually an 08 Irfy...but our dash's are def different! you have green and red...and your needles are red too...mine are the same as Nates, but he has an 09...

Although Nates has the leather stitched pod above the cluster and the suade inserts in the seats (I like the suade inserts, but I will take the perforated fake leather haha)

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
:lol: Irf his MY is in his sig!

(I like the suade inserts, but I will take the perforated fake leather haha)
Are you a pleather hater? Don't be hatin' on the pleatha!! :D

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Nice write up, Chris!

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
dont know. I have an 08, it came like you see it. Irf has an 08, his has red and green on his cluster, and his needles are red. nates 09 looks like mine...it is prolly a ltd thing

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
yeah prob a limited thing. i have a laredo:) hehehe

ryan - i love my pletha:)

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
yeah i saw the post. looks like matt helped ya already! you should have called me brah!

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
didn't want to bug the zen masta...last time I called I got the hey lemme call you back HAHA No worries I posted up my issues then did the bulb swap...shoulda done that in the first place!

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
LOLOL a$$:) i had my friends in the car and we were about to walk into a place to eat!

glad you figured it out:)

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
had to give you a little ish irf! so whats the deal with the secret mod? get that going yet??? Also, can you pm me the link where I can buy the leds for the rear cargo mod? Also the secret mod strips? thanks dude

·
Premium Member
2009 GC Limited
389 Posts
i always hardwire my detectors....looks alot cleaner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.