Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahhh..... what the hell. Why not? Here are some pics in the PROPER section.:D

Allright guys..... for the people who don't know me, here's some pics and some videos. Enjoy b/c I do!:lol:

Kenwood Excelon DDX-8019

Here's some video's for you guys......

Before the cam....

Here's what it DID sound like with the cam and no resonators....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGyiXgALD0

And here is what she sounds like now and forever.....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km3ZeU-gYqo

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks GREAT man!!! I still want that DashHawk pillar! LOL
Well, my double gauge pod came in. I honestly need to sell both the Pod and DashHawk together so I can get my AFR gauge. You have a DH already or not?

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fawk, that thing sounds soooo mean!
Yeah I've been having fun with it for the last 2 weeks. I don't get AS MANY looks since I put the resonators back on but people are still like WTF do you have in that thing!?!?!

Awesome truck man, just awesome, and clean!!!! My Lord it's CLEAN! :)
Thanks Marlin..... what can I say, I love my Jeep. It isn't ALWAYS that clean. It's kinda in need of a little attention right now. My dumb ass decided to go through my old car wash and a quick wax b/c I didn't have time to do it before a big event and they JACKED it all up. Only problem is it's starting to get freakin' nuclear hot down here now. Might have to wait until another event or Fall!!:D

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
Yeah I've been having fun with it for the last 2 weeks. I don't get AS MANY looks since I put the resonators back on but people are still like WTF do you have in that thing!?!?!
I bet man!!

Only problem is it's starting to get freakin' nuclear hot down here now. Might have to wait until another event or Fall!!:D
Shit, you're tellin' me. At least you're on the coast (IIRC) and get the occasional breeze! It's just a dead heat here in O-town.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No offense Matt but Orlando is the arm pit of Florida. It's NASTY hot down there. We NEVER got to Mickey's House anymore but straight winter time now!!

Yeah, I live a block from the Big Atlantic and we've always got about a 10mph breeze kickin'! Sorry to rub it in a little.:D

·
Registered
9,269 Posts
No offense Matt but Orlando is the arm pit of Florida. It's NASTY hot down there. We NEVER got to Mickey's House anymore but straight winter time now!!
No offense taken, I agree! Disney in the summer time is a death sentence!!!

Yeah, I live a block from the Big Atlantic and we've always got about a 10mph breeze kickin'! Sorry to rub it in a little.:D
Nice! I will be back on the west coast in two months! I have a job lined up in the Clearwater area once I finish school.

Fisher Price Van > SRT8 anyday man!
LMFAO - that was funny! :p

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think chrysler needs an SRT6 town&country. ROFL
They might actually sell one if they did.:D They made the first van but MAN have they fallen behind. We went and looked at one before we bought the Honda...... they're LACKING big time. Poor T&C.....

·
Registered
2008 Jeep SRT8
1,632 Posts
Look who's here... HarryBallZ himself...
Wasup brother! Is it dry now by you? I saw the instant pool you guys had in the back.
Have you taken the jeep with the cam to the track yet? When are you Dave & Chris going again? I got to see what kind of numbers she'll be putting down now.
The pics of the jeep look awesome, there's only one thing wrong with it thou... Is the 2nd fastest color, you should have gotten silver LOL :D
Welcome to JG bro. Stick around ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.