1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any body heard of pulstar spark plugs

· Registered
1,572 Posts
Re: anyone usd Pulstar plugs

I have...but I for sure has heck don't think they are worth no $25 a plug...it would cost $400 to have the HEMI's plugs changed to those....NO thanks....lol..

· Registered
1,565 Posts
Re: anyone usd Pulstar plugs

I have read about them and they have always peaked my interest but for the price of the plugs it never seemed like it was of any benefit in my opinion. I would say if you want to try them, go for it and report back to the forum about it. It would be really interesting!

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
you need to only use the stock plugs or their equivelent on the 4.7

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why

· Registered
1,572 Posts
Because...thats whats it designed to run on...sometimes putting a higher performance plug in place of an OEM plug and can cause engine problems...

In my owners manual...it specifically says...DO NOT use anything else but the MOPAR or the Champion equivalent plug, otherwise SERIOUS engine damage may occur...this is for a H.O engine tho..I dunno about the regular 4.7's...but its usually best to stick with what it came with...

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
Its the same with the non HO 4.7/ something to do with interference

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that sucks

· Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what could happen

· Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
6,421 Posts
You could get interference in your radio, and trust me, spending big bucks on plugs won't make enough difference to warrant to cost. Well, not on a Jeep like yours. If it were a race car, it's a very different story.
Save your dollars dude

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.