Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee SRT
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few 2014s (non-SRTs) driving around town and I was wondering if anyone's gotten their SRT yet? I'm getting so impatient! Mine's been "built" for a week and a half and I'm ready for the beast to arrive. Haha. Also, if anyone has gotten theirs already, shame on you for no pictures!

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
mines been built since 3/1 hasnt moved since, from what ive read on the forum, no ones has shipped yet

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
yup mine is still stuck at "production scheduled" as well...i keep calling SRT to find out what the hold up is and thewy dont have an answer..... not too sre how you cant give your customer an answer but...oh well.....waiting patiently

·
Registered
80 Posts
Still no deliveries of '14 SRT's yet?

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
they are just starting to be released from the plant....people should start getting them this week, and by people i hope that means me too!

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
SRTs were officially released from QC this past Sunday (3/24) (source: Milous). Any dealer having one before then would be improbable.

·
Registered
'15 SRT
284 Posts
Sorry, let me clarify - I should have said this past week. I saw it, test drove it, and it sold me and I finished the paper work on mine yesterday.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Sorry, let me clarify - I should have said this past week. I saw it, test drove it, and it sold me and I finished the paper work on mine yesterday.
That would be historic news. I think you might even be the 1st sold SRT on this forum.

PICs please...

·
Registered
'15 SRT
284 Posts
Sorry, I didn't take pics - it was a long day. I was there to pick up my '14 overland that finally came in that I worked out the deal a few weeks back on the trade of my '13 overland. They just happened to get an SRT in the day before so I had to test drive it and it was all over after that. It was a long day and I was trying to work while we worked everything out so pics slipped my mind. I travel every week for work but supposedly my black one will be here by the time I get back home next Fri. If so, I will def have pics then. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
16 75th 3.6
821 Posts
my bro in law in law in detroit his 14 black srt8 just came in and will be ready monday. funny thing he left for vacation sat. its going to be a long vacation. will post pics as soon as he gets them to me

·
Registered
335 Posts
overlands r recieved, but i dont think that the wk2 srt 2014 has been delivered yet,
waiting for pics

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee SRT
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
According, to MOTS my estimated delivery is Thursday. I spoke to my dealership this morning and they say Monday, so its definitely looking like next week. So excited!

·
The "REAL" JeepGarage Founder
1,379 Posts
Hopefully one will be in my garage tomorrow.

·
I DRIVE SRT
694 Posts
Photos! We needs photos!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts