Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting an upgrade w Verizon and want to make certain I can use ALL the available features through Uconnect and a smart phone.

Anyone using the SG4? Does it work well including the voice calling, texting, remote features etc?

Your help is always appreciated :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
I only have the SG3 but I think the only issue you may have is the text. the SG# does not support the correct message access profile (MAP) needed. St least on my sprint version. Call in and out and remote access works fine.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
works perfect with my galaxy note 2

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Scott has a confirmed a Note 2 to be working perfectly...

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
13.15.4 software version

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
OK, well that seems to settle it. It is individual carrier tweaks that are affecting things. The two people who where having issues with thier note 2s rooted them and now appear to be good.

·
Registered
73 Posts
GS4 works fine for me. I just need to figure out how to disable text notifications through uconnect. Don't need my car telling me I have a new text constantly.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Can you guys with the SG4 create free text replies or only select from a group of predetermined responses?

I have the iPhone 5 with iOS6 and I can receive texts but not respond. Everything else works great via Bluetooth.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uaconnect Customer Service told me that there are only 18 voice text responses.....all predetermined regardless of the phone.

Is that everyone's experience? Too often, we are told something other than fact about our new Jeeps.

·
Registered
2014 Overland
332 Posts
Just hooked up my s4 to uconnect for the first time now that I got all my problems with the note ii straightened out. Everything worked fine except text message notifications messages was grayed out the fix was to delete all my text messages and it's working flawlessly now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2014 Overland
332 Posts
Can you guys with the SG4 create free text replies or only select from a group of predetermined responses?

I have the iPhone 5 with iOS6 and I can receive texts but not respond. Everything else works great via Bluetooth.
Voice texting works fine for me

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Just hooked up my s4 to uconnect for the first time now that I got all my problems with the note ii straightened out. Everything worked fine except text message notifications messages was grayed out the fix was to delete all my text messages and it's working flawlessly now.

Limit conversations to 25 I think is the magic number lankness found.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.