Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 WK2 Overland
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've been searching for days to find the right answer to these questions, but of the dozens of threads I've read (including some on Dodge forums, etc.), I can't seem to find an answer to my UConnect woes.

I've got a 2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo X, which if I recall correctly was built in December 2011. I've had the usual bluetooth audio problems and ipod problems, and I remember seeing a forum somewhere that said an update had been issued that did something with the actual receiver itself that should fix the problem. Does anyone know where I can find this update that is compatible with my wk2 and build date?

Also, is there a way to update the system to get the 2013 layouts? I've seen that they have black/green backgrounds vs. the ugly blue ones I have. Would really like to update my system to this - if possible. I'm assuming that the 2013 RBZ is about the same as the 2011, so shouldn't this be possible?

I really appreciate any answers/links y'all can help me out with. At this point, I'm pretty frustrated cause I keep finding updates for different build-dates, different years, etc. and I don't know the difference..

·
Registered
2014 WK2 Overland
1,035 Posts
I've got the update files I used on my 2011 RBZ if you would like me to email them to you. The update I have doesn't change any of the colors etc.... It's just the usual bluetooth/ipod fixes.

·
Registered
2014 WK2 Overland
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry to bump this to the type, guys.

Originally wanted to wait before I do anything to get any sort of update. At this point, however, I use my bluetooth audio a lot more than before and would like to update it to fix this problem.

To Ratchet (or anyone else that can) -

Could you email me the update, or direct me to the right place to download it? Again, I have a 2011 Laredo X with the RBZ (no nav, just to make sure I'm not mistaken). I would like to update the software to the version that corrects bluetooth streaming & iPod problems.

·
Registered
2014 WK2 Overland
1,035 Posts
generals, PM me your email and I'll send you the one I have. The update is easiest to install via thumbdrive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.