Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
So you've purchased 54 vehicles over 26 years and this is the first time you've found out that you could have saved some money by waiting? Lucky you! I bought some steaks last week from Kroger and they're on sale this week. Should I go back and try to get a refund?

I'm not sure why you would think that you'd be able to get the rebate after you've purchased the truck. Things go on sale all the time - do you always expect to get your money back afterwards? That seems absurd and a little, as others have said, entitled....

The other issue here is that you are offended by a bad CSR. That also seems overly sensitive. Again, if this is the first time you've gotten a bad CSR in all those years, you should consider yourself lucky.

I think you may need to lighten up a bit. :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
We understand your vent .They do not give a shit about their customers here in Australia i have never in all my years of buying cars expierenced such blatant rudeness to its customers not from the phone guys but from Chrysler management if they have any not sure maybe its Micky Mouse or Donald Duck.
Do they charge for punctuation points in Australia? :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.