Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
how do you like the jeep? that's the main question. those damn customer reps can be a pain from any company. and i think the rebate thing is a matter of timing, i don't think they send those out when a new model year is first released, they probably wait a few months to send them. i'd also really give my salesmen a bad time about it to try and get a few services out of them. if you've bought several vehicles from this dealership, then they should want to try and keep you happy
Thats on a local dealership level...as far as corporate goes...why would you (the Original Poster) think you're "entitled" to anything? You purchased a product and you were happy with the terms at the time...why is this any different than refinancing your home only to find out a month later rates dropped and it'll cost you to refinance...

The fact that you almost feel that your owed something is fundamentally wrong. Sales/Rebates are for one reason...to push the product, however, you were already done and booked. Your purchase was already logged last month, there 0 reason for Chrysler to take a hit...you (and I) wanted their new product ASAP we knew there would be rebates at a later time yet we jumped into it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.