Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Feel bad for you but this is kind of how it is. If I buy a car at 2.9 Percent and next Tuesday they come out with zero percent I am SOL. I know it sucks but this is the way out is or they would have people coming back every other week for the better deal.

On the bright side it is not thousands like the rate change. If they do it for you, they need to do it for everyone. But please feel free to discuss this more. I have certainly seen this situation lots before.... you should see if your dealer can help you out a little. They won't get anything from the manufacturer though.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
The dealer is pretty worthless, they are a small dealer but quite honestly, I had to help them with the order process and available options etc.

At this point, it is less about the rebate and more about the "quality" of the customer care rep. She was less than professional and couldn't be more pushy about hanging up the phone.
Hmmm at the risk of overstepping... if this is a customer care issue I would look in the new vehicle delivery status thread and look for TAL??? There is a rep that is looking at these forums fairly regularly and you may wish to pm that person and see if they might have some insight into the issue.

Just my 2 cents but if you got a cranky rep that kind of sucks because they are there to deal with those problems. Sounds to me like she could have explained a little bit differently and you would have been at least a little bit happier with the outcome?

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
I am looking at this from the current experience perspective. When any of you guys have been pissed off about your experiences with CSRs or your dealer, you all like to vent.

All I was saying is sure maybe Viper is a little sensitive about this but who knows what the CSR said because we were not there. It is in fact the CSR's job to deal with this stuff. It would be like me being at a clients place and just walking out because I decide not to discuss or fix the issue.

On the other hand there will always be grumpy CSRs ;)

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Honestly.... cancel the order on the brake controller. the Mopar one is crappy (not proportional). Get a Prodigy P2 or P3. I tow all the time and I tried the factory one.... IT SUCKS if you are towing anything with any real weight IMHO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.