Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you're only maneuvering in the yard...a brake controller isn't really a big deal is it? From an outside perspective...and I've been there before...hearing that a rebate, or sale, or whatever happens after you put down the money that represents your hard work, time and effort...well...frankly it sucks. 9 out of 10 times, you had to work your ass off to earn that cash. And now...somebody else didn't have to earn as much as you did to get the same thing. Capitalism! Is that the fault of Chrysler? I don't think so. It's the system we live in. It's definitely not a reflection on you, or anyone else. Wouldn't it be great if we could come back 6 months, even 2 years later and get the rebate? Here's the rub, if that were a possibility, then the rebate wouldn't even exist. Really, the monetary value placed on an object is only fixed in time and space by our mutual agreement of it's value. Money is worth nothing unless we agree it's worth something.

I'm a bit envious of you though, as I am currently in a place where I can't own a POV (and prison, it ain't). Be thankful for what you have and enjoy it. Money is just a thing. Not worth the paper it's printed on...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.