Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm not controlling anything. It's a public forum. People say things all the time. I've been on the site for a few years. You for a few months. Chillax. I'm really not following what tv, my job, or where I live have to do with anything so stop with the nonsense. I don't even know why you are going there and it shows a real lack of maturity and class in my opinion. I don't care what I've mentioned in another thread about my job, location, or whatever. It's completely irrelevant to anything in this thread and shame on you for even bringing it up.

If you can't handle someone pointing out things on the internet that it might be easier to just link in the first place then I don't know what to tell you. Believe me, if I was following you around every thread you posted yer rare sob story about, I'd be a busy busy man :lol:
This response says a lot about you. I extend an olive branch and you escalate. Nice.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
Ok....both of you go put your noses in the corner. ....lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
For what it's worth I got my rebate today as well.Oh Well! The week after I bought the 14 my dealer started the $4500 off list. I only received $2000 .I really liked the GC and it didn't matter, I really wanted the 14.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I get the statements regarding the deal at that time - however, i bought a $2500 macbook pro... 3 weeks later best buy had it on sale and they honored the deal and give me $500 back. If Best Buy can do it on a $2500 laptop why can't Jeep on a 50k vehicle. Many companies do this - pretty common practice not to upset a customer over a small $$. Just my .02

·
Registered
157 Posts
Just my humble opinion but I think Jeep can afford not to give folks money back. These trucks are being snapped up as fast as they are produced. They had to ad a third shift just to keep up with demand and good for them.

Good for them to also provide stable manufacturing jobs to Americans. Last I checked, those macbooks are manufactured in a foreign country. Tell Apple to bring back all those jobs to America and maybe I'll feel different.

I'm Canadian but good for Jeep and Chrysler Corp.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Just my humble opinion but I think Jeep can afford not to give folks money back. These trucks are being snapped up as fast as they are produced. They had to ad a third shift just to keep up with demand and good for them.

Good for them to also provide stable manufacturing jobs to Americans. Last I checked, those macbooks are manufactured in a foreign country. Tell Apple to bring back all those jobs to America and maybe I'll feel different.

I'm Canadian but good for Jeep and Chrysler Corp.
That was my thought too... Why do they need to offer $500 off? They sell every one that hits the dealer lots... But perhaps that's how they do it?

My timing has always been bad with buying cars. I bought a Saab 9-2X and within three months GM offered their "friends and family" discount which cost me resale and I could have gotten the next highest model up for the same price. Then I bought a Mazdaspeed6 and within a couple months they were heavily discounting them.

Just how it works, I figure. Sometimes you can get a good deal if you time it right. If you don't, you don't.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yeah, I can appreciate that anyone would want to get the best deal. I drive a 2012 F150 but I would like to get a Grand Cherokee. I'm just waiting a few more months. Unfortunately, the base laredo up here starts at $40,000 and I can afford to wait and see if there are any better discounts in the future.

The pickup truck market is a different animal. I got just over $12,000 off my truck because Ford have heavy incentives at the end of the year. But I love the GC and hopefully I'll get a 2014.

·
Registered
23 Posts
After spending 2 hours on the phone with jeep customer care I think our 2014 grand Cherokee overland is our last new Chrysler product.

Bought the 2014 a few weeks ago and now I get a rebate card in the mail. I don't expect a check, but maybe a couple free oil changes would be nice. something. In addition, the dealer sold us a "mopar brake controller" which is still not in.

So customer care basically told us to pound sand. Flat out said they WILL NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION. Didn't even offer an apology. Also said the brake controller is a dealer problem and that is not something that can deal with.

So after buying 54 (yes 54) NEW Chrysler products since 1987 (between 3 of us). I think I finally am ready to walk away. and these included Challengers, diesel mega cabs, overland jeeps etc.

Just needed a vent.
We understand your vent .They do not give a shit about their customers here in Australia i have never in all my years of buying cars expierenced such blatant rudeness to its customers not from the phone guys but from Chrysler management if they have any not sure maybe its Micky Mouse or Donald Duck.

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,879 Posts
We understand your vent .They do not give a shit about their customers here in Australia i have never in all my years of buying cars expierenced such blatant rudeness to its customers not from the phone guys but from Chrysler management if they have any not sure maybe its Micky Mouse or Donald Duck.
Why would you insult Mickey and Donald?

If you visit them you get to witness the best in customer service. :D

---

·
Registered
772 Posts
Do they charge for punctuation points in Australia? :lol:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.