Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GC EcoDiesel Limited 4wd
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me which fuse controls the drivers side low beam? I have the halogen head lights and am having an issue with it. Thought it was the bulb so I swapped it out. Powered on fine. Changed the passengers side also so they match and when I turned the lights back on the passenger side worked but now the driver's side was out again. Tried reseating the plug and everything. Swapped the bulb to the passengers side and it worked. Went to check fuses and can't figure out which one it is. There are two that are labeled HID (F57 and F73) but I have the halogen. Do they use the same fuse locations? I attached a picture of my fuse box cover. Could it be another issue? Trying to check all I can before I go to the dealer cause I'm sure they will keep it a while. It is under warranty still. Any help or ideas I'd appreciate. I looked around on forums but didn't see a certain resolution.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited
87 Posts
Check fuse 57 HID Headlamp LT LT meaning left. and yes that is how they are labeled in all Grand Cherokees, keeps fuse covers to only one for all trim levels

·
Registered
2015 GC EcoDiesel Limited 4wd
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@jravey Thanks. I will check it tomorrow. I assumed that was the case but wanted to make sure before I just started yanking fuses out and things. Hopefully that's all it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts