Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2007 SRT-8
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so THIS is where everyone was 'disappearing' too.. i guess ill do my intro cause i sorta never did on the other one.. haha

Name is Andrew, i live in las vegas but born in St Louis. Going to school and working right now, i want to be in the FBI or be a cop.. Woo

The truck is a 99 Grand Cherokee Laredo with the 4.7L V8, QuradraDrive. Deep slate metallic, 80kish miles. Havnt done too much to it (yet), Flowmaster Deltaflow series 40 muffler with 3in piping, K&N drop in, EBC greenstuff brakes, rancho RSX shocks, 5000k HIDs, just recently got the gen 3 projectors, leather seats upgrade, blacked tail lights, XM sat radio with a pretty sweet install, StreetScene grill, Overland gauges, annnd i think thats all for now, over the summer ill be doing more, FIPK, srt reps, and a remote starter! woo!

here are some pics (more here)

And of course, me.

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
Welcome Andrew! Glad to have ya and good luck with your truck!

· Registered
2007 SRT-8
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...what finish of the reps are you gonna go with? Black?
ya im going gloss black, i want to have my laredo plastic body matched first before i put them on, is the guy who makes them over here yet? 'factory reproductions' or somethin?

· Registered
62 Posts
Welcome. That truck is going to look real solid when you get everything done to it.

· Registered
2007 SRT-8
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you thank you.. -bows- haha, am i gonna get banned on SJ? why is everyone else getting banned?

· Registered
2007 SRT-8
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i was thinkin about buying a new from bumper cover too to replace the laredo one, i dont like how the laredo has those nubs on the front, or whatever they are called, was trying to find one locally without spending a fat stack but so far no luck

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
i was thinkin about buying a new from bumper cover too to replace the laredo one, i dont like how the laredo has those nubs on the front, or whatever they are called, was trying to find one locally without spending a fat stack but so far no luck
try car-part.com and limit the search to within driving distance from you. I found some wj stuff like that for a guy on here

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.