Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gee, thanks a lot everyone for letting me know about this little area here (sarcasm, didn't even know it existed :confused:). Anyway, some may recognize me from the other site. Nothings changed, still got my 04 Brilliant black Jeep special edition. Tinted tails, 20% tint on the front, projectors with HIDs, Magnaflow exahust. I'll post photos when I get bodywork done which will be soon. Hope to hear from you guys and all of that so whats up?

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
What's up chuck!!!! glad to have you here!!!! welcome to the garage!!! post up some pics man!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good to see ya again.

·
Registered
19 Posts
WHats up Chuck?

·
Registered
949 Posts
welcome to the site man... good to have you

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome to JG! What body work are you getting done to it?
Thanks for the welcomes. Well I bought this truck used in January and the previous owner let the truck go a little (including mechanical). Just paid 800 bucks to change the PCM and some other thing just to pass inspection :mad:. Had to change 02 sensors also. Changed the rotors/pads but apparently I made a bad choice with R1 slots because these things are pure noice (squeaks and all that so I have to do them again if I want silence). Go with smooths for anyone whos debating a change.

The truck has a huge dent on the tailgate, dent in the front quarter, front bumper has a weird dent, and plus I'm getting the front gray pieces (the grill and the bottom piece) painted black to match the truck. I originally thought about painting them flat black but decided to change. Debagding the rear while I'm at it. This is pretty much why I never posted photos.

I need a new headunit. My Alpine IVA-D900 is way outdated and I want a touchscreen which can connect to iPod as well as play DVD, CD, be a good unit for subs, etc. I'm considering the

Pioneer AVH-P5000: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17909_Pioneer+AVH-P5100DVD.html

or the

Pioneer AVH-P7800DVD: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7404_Pioneer+AVH-P7800DVD.html

Can anyone help me out with this?

Also, I want to buy a stull industries grill but for some reason their site doesn't allow me to order. Where can I get one? Also I plan on painting this black as well if I can get it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.