Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three weeks ago I picked up a Red 2018 Grand Cherokee. This is truly my first car and my first jeep at that. I am excited for all the fun this vehicle will give me. I already got new rims for her as I want to go with a red and blackout theme. No offense hate the chrome but it had the options I wanted and the price the wife was happy with. Would love any and all information as I am going to hone my mechanics skill with this car as I slowly make her what I think she can be.

Next up on the punch list
Black out chrome accents
Air Intake
New exhaust to open up the V6

·
Registered
19 Posts
Three weeks ago I picked up a Red 2018 Grand Cherokee. This is truly my first car and my first jeep at that. I am excited for all the fun this vehicle will give me. I already got new rims for her as I want to go with a red and blackout theme. No offense hate the chrome but it had the options I wanted and the price the wife was happy with. Would love any and all information as I am going to hone my mechanics skill with this car as I slowly make her what I think she can be.

Next up on the punch list
Black out chrome accents
Air Intake
New exhaust to open up the V6
What's up dude, I'm also new to the forum and an owner of a 2020 SRT GC. The one thing I think you should consider is since it's a V6 you should be very modest with the exhaust upgrade....We have all heard the 99 grand prix with glass packs that is just obnoxious. So, go with something light that will let her breath, give it some light tone, but will not sound like a damn trumpet on the highway...it's a very fine line with v6 engines.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.