Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 WK2 Limited Diesel
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from the California north coast.
I joined the Jeep world a year ago with a 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary Diesel. It's a great tug for a 19' travel trailer and the sailboat and general running about and seeing the beautiful country up this way. Hope to do more exploring and maybe a little overlanding.
Been reading and learning from many of the posts on Jeep Garage for a while and decided to finally sign up.
Haven't added much to it until recently with a new set of Toyo Open Country ATIII 285/60r18 tires. Spent a lot of time reading the various posts on tires and wheels here before making that decision, really helped. Will add my success with that to the tire forums soon once I finish some clearance testing and have pics. Have a Chief Products roof rack sitting on a ship off of Long Beach last I heard, can't wait to get that on top.
Look forward to learning more and maybe even contributing a bit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi from the California north coast.
I joined the Jeep world a year ago with a 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary Diesel. It's a great tug for a 19' travel trailer and the sailboat and general running about and seeing the beautiful country up this way. Hope to do more exploring and maybe a little overlanding.
Been reading and learning from many of the posts on Jeep Garage for a while and decided to finally sign up. Nox Vidmate VLC
Haven't added much to it until recently with a new set of Toyo Open Country ATIII 285/60r18 tires. Spent a lot of time reading the various posts on tires and wheels here before making that decision, really helped. Will add my success with that to the tire forums soon once I finish some clearance testing and have pics. Have a Chief Products roof rack sitting on a ship off of Long Beach last I heard, can't wait to get that on top.
Look forward to learning more and maybe even contributing a bit.
welcome!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts