Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined Jeep Garage! I have been reading threads for several weeks to prepare to purchase my first jeep. Looking at 2014 GC, but still trying to decide between a Limited/Lux II/Tow IV and a base Overland. I appreciate all the great information posted on the various forums!

·
Premium Member
2005 WK
2,396 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
Welcome to Jeep Garage!

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!! I ordered pretty much what you are looking at. On 1/15 I ordered a base Overland, couldn't take delivery as it was a little higher price than originally thought. Went with my backup order as I originally was going to...Limited, Lux II, Towing, then decided to add Nav.

·
Registered
WK2
13 Posts
Whats up everyone. Actually in the same situation as Rainlab, so I decided to piggy back his thread instead of starting a new one!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks SnoFire! I think I like your back-up option. Although I hate the Lux II pricing, it has several features I want and they cannot be added individually. So I am now thinking your set-up makes sense. I do like the Overland, but it adds almost $3,000 more which is quite a bit when you are already at $40K+. What did you think about the 20X8 Alum Wheels? That is the only other option that I have thought about. Thanks!

·
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
541 Posts
Just joined Jeep Garage! I have been reading threads for several weeks to prepare to purchase my first jeep. Looking at 2014 GC, but still trying to decide between a Limited/Lux II/Tow IV and a base Overland. I appreciate all the great information posted on the various forums!
Whats up everyone. Actually in the same situation as Rainlab, so I decided to piggy back his thread instead of starting a new one!
Welcome aboard to you both.

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

1 - 14 of 14 Posts