Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an '02 Ford Explorer that threw a rod after only 70k miles, which for me means new car shopping time, and I'm walking away from Ford. My folks bought a GC last year, and I have a few friends that love theirs. I was kind of torn between a Durango and the GC, but I've decided that the 2014 GC Overland (with ATG and ORA2 options) is what I really, really want. I do a mixture of in-city commuter driving, road trips, and driving on Forest Service roads to get off the beaten path (well I guess those paths technically are beaten, but you get what I mean, right?). I think the Overland with ORA2 is more than adequate for how I want to drive it.

Now I just need to test drive an Overland with the wife (we've driven my folks' Laredo), and then either find one with those options in 200 miles of Portland (of which there are apparently zero right now!), or get on ordered. And decide whether to go the affiliate route and/or try to haggle my way to something better than 1% off invoice.

Lots of great information on this forum, so I finally decided to sign up. Thanks to everyone for sharing so much info about buying, driving, and owning experiences! Really helps to take the guesswork out of buying a new car.

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
Welcome!

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts