Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped a quarter right behind the stick shift while it was in drive, but I wasn't moving. I shifted to neutral and it disappeared down in there. I have a 2012. Can this get in the way and interfere with the stick shift? How do I get the quarter out of there?

·
Premium Member
2017 Summit
8,869 Posts
I don't know how to get that quarter out. But, if times are tough pm me your address and I'll send you one. :)

·
Premium Member
1,548 Posts

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
I don't know how to get that quarter out. But, if times are tough pm me your address and I'll send you one. :)
My dog folded and stuffed 5 $100 bills down behind the shifter in my Jeep, Bill - I'm PMing you my address now. :D

·
Registered
High Altitude 4x4
4,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I started prying off panels, not all the way though. Not worth the risk of messing something up or the extra work it could take. I found a penny under the seat though! My only worry is it messing up the shift mechanism, but I was able to drive since the lost quarter incident OK, so hope this isn't an issue ever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.