Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i just had me eibach springs installed and i forgot to measure the center of wheel to bottom of fender before the installation. will somebody pls go outside and measure their stock center of wheel to the bottom of fender, and post up for me.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
I had the measurements....but they are somewhere else unmentionable

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha ha, i know where you mean , so i searched there and found nothing. i tried a search on ju also. this is the only site i posted up on though, cause i know someone will come through for me here. JGFTW

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
wk eibachs on stock shocks

front-1.3
rear-1.5

wk eibachs with WK bilstein hd's

front .9
rear-1.2

wk eibachs with SRT Bilsteins

front 1.7

rear 1.95

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
sorry....i couldnt find any more info tonight and I'm starting to get cross eyed....LOL

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for looking scott. hopefully someone wont mind going outside to measure up their stock ride for me. i had the eibachs installed and i dont notice any drop, i still have large wheel well gaps.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
your gonna get different measurement with different jeeps. the best way to know wouldve been to measure your own.....LOL. Your right though...1.3" and 1.5"(whatever it is with eibachs) is hard to tell if you dont take measurements before and after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.