Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
I would think the Herciliner vendor would prepare it for ya. But is Herculiner smooth or rough tectured?

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
I'm pretty sure its sprayed on.....not sure if you can buy it either

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
hmmm....yeah a gallon is a lotta paint.....but herculiner....no idea

·
Registered
879 Posts
herc is a roll on ap u buy in a store, the only reason i wouldnt do it is because that stuff will fade after a while. its not going to stay black. i have used it alot. and after a few months it will fade

·
Registered
616 Posts
Get a quote from your local line-x or rhino lining shop,I personally like line-x better but it's all about what you have in your area.They can color match the lining also and I belive it comes with a warrenty.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bump, did anyone ever do this?

·
Registered
2009 WK
304 Posts
I did something similar to a 1999 Cherokee I had, covered the lower panels from the dooe trim down to the bottom and the bumpers. Let me see if I can dig up some pics.

·
Registered
99 GC Limited
86 Posts
We rolled the entire roof of our 99 cherokee with the stuff. Only prep on paint was to clean the surface and mask off. Rolls on easy but leaves a hell of a smell. I'd sugest a few coats if you're gonna roll it yourself.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.