Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New JGC owner here and looking forward to seeing what this vehicle will do. Just bought a 2018 Limited Sterling Edition. All the controls are very familiar since I have replaced my 2016 Dodge Charger R/T with this JEEP. I had decided on an SUV since I was to be getting a large dog (still puppy) of an average 160lbs fully grown and then found out that my home insurance wouldn't cover a dog over 100lbs.! Now I'm getting a dog that will probably get to about 30lbs., lol.

Any ways I wanted to introduce myself and I am looking forward to the JEEP world that I am joining.

Later!

Sterling

·
Registered
WK2 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Sport Utility 3.6
119 Posts
New JGC owner here and looking forward to seeing what this vehicle will do. Just bought a 2018 Limited Sterling Edition. All the controls are very familiar since I have replaced my 2016 Dodge Charger R/T with this JEEP. I had decided on an SUV since I was to be getting a large dog (still puppy) of an average 160lbs fully grown and then found out that my home insurance wouldn't cover a dog over 100lbs.! Now I'm getting a dog that will probably get to about 30lbs., lol.

Any ways I wanted to introduce myself and I am looking forward to the JEEP world that I am joining.

Later!

Sterling
Welcome on board!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Welcome aboard!
There are some very experienced members here so don't be shy if you have any questions regarding your new ride.

Reactions: nikvrho2

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great replies. Back when I had an old VW Jetta and got on a VW forum, those people were horrible!
Anyways I am looking forward to this new experience and looking to actually hitting the dirt instead of just being "the street guy" in the family. I have an older brother that owns a nice Wrangler Unlimited and goes on trail runs with people, not that I am looking towards. anything like that yet, lol.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Thanks for the great replies. Back when I had an old VW Jetta and got on a VW forum, those people were horrible!
Anyways I am looking forward to this new experience and looking to actually hitting the dirt instead of just being "the street guy" in the family. I have an older brother that owns a nice Wrangler Unlimited and goes on trail runs with people, not that I am looking towards. anything like that yet, lol.
Naah! Hardly any trolls or flamers here far as i can tell.
Just one big happy Jeep family until maybe Thanksgiving dinner! haha

Enjoy your new ride.

Reactions: nikvrho2

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Already looking for some upgrades. I am figuring a 2 inch lift and switch out the 20s for some 18s or just have them interchangeable. Skid plates and some other things. Been watching that "Prodigal Overland" guy on YouTube and have seen that these GCs are very capable. We shall see what I actually end updating.

Later!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts