Everyday I'm shuffling
Ford Escape
6,126 Posts
Welome

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Hey Heather, nice to see you here.. Avatar?? What happen with your GC white beast?
I still have the white Jeep but only pic I could find quick was of the green Jeep.

Hey Heather... I guess I'll be using your service dept now, since they closed my Dealership...
Sweet! What Dealership were you going to?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi Heather glad you made it back to us!

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Welcome to JG!

I see in your sig, 2007 GC Hemi- RIP? What happened if you dont mind my asking?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Welcome to JG!

I see in your sig, 2007 GC Hemi- RIP? What happened if you dont mind my asking?
Someone stole it :mad: and the only thing they took was my personal stuff amp door speakers and my 22's Fockers!!! They took it with a Tow Truck. It was missing for a few months but it was beat up from being dragged in
and out of a garage and from the tow truck....There are pics on another site my be I will post them here when I get time. It still hurts :(

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Someone stole it :mad: and the only thing they took was my personal stuff amp door speakers and my 22's Fockers!!! They took it with a Tow Truck. It was missing for a few months but it was beat up from being dragged in
and out of a garage and from the tow truck....There are pics on another site my be I will post them here when I get time. It still hurts :(
That sucks, people are really shitty. i wonder how people sleep at night.

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
Hey heather!!!!! glad to have you here!!! welcome to the garage!!!! can you possibly do the spec sheet again???? hehehe thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hey heather!!!!! glad to have you here!!! welcome to the garage!!!! can you possibly do the spec sheet again???? hehehe thanks
Thanks......If you need it again I can get it :)

21 - 40 of 55 Posts