Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks,
I'm a member of jeepforum and jeepsunlimited, I'm not really interested in mods for off-road use so I thought I'd join here. Did some reading already and seems like a good site.

Suzieque is the nickname for a good friend of mine, ;) , so I use her nickname on the internet.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,005 Posts
Welcome bro! Good to have ya in the Garage!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks!

not to many mods on my list since I'm short of cash. :)

Short term I'd like LED tail lights and front signal lights, SRT shifter knob and SRT pedals. Longer term is rear spoiler, remote control retractable front license plate (just saw that in a thread here today!)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Welcome to the Garage; how about some pics of your rig...and your good friend Suzie, too. LOL :D

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
Welcome from NY!!! Now get some pics up!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will clean it up and post some photos!

Driving out to the beach with the boat makes for a dirty WK, or at least dirtier than I like it (I'm picky about detailing)!

·
Registered
14,382 Posts
Um I don't think anyone will be mad at you for choosing to take the boat out and go to the beach than cleaning your truck to post pics for us. I know I'll take the boat and beach for 900 Alex... LOL Have fun....

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.