Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

2461 - 2469 of 2469 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I don't have the stock tips on, so can't say how well they're holding up, but if the dealer won't fix it for you I can sell you mine!

·
Registered
2015 Grand Cherokee High Altitude
7 Posts
Any of you High Altitude guys having trouble with the finish coming off of your exhaust tips? I just noticed this for the first time today.
View attachment 221469 View attachment 221470
No I haven’t noticed anything and mine has been through some serious heat when they were welding on the cat back system. I kept the tips cause they fit in well

·
Registered
293 Posts
Looking to upgrade my basic black rims with reps....yes I know, reps blah blah...I get it. I just want to new look without breaking the bank. Looking at 20X9 SRT (spider monkeys) reps or 20X9 Trackhawk reps. Which one would work better on a 2015 HA?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Has anyone with a 2019 changed their light grey center console to gloss black or granite from the radio base down?

That light grey doesn't flow for me. Thinking of covering with vinyl. Will end up doing the steering wheel grey area too.

Leaning twords gloss black to match. Thoughts?
For the steering wheel, check ebay for carbon fiber inserts. Wicked cheap and they look way better than the silver factory.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking to upgrade my basic black rims with reps....yes I know, reps blah blah...I get it. I just want to new look without breaking the bank. Looking at 20X9 SRT (spider monkeys) reps or 20X9 Trackhawk reps. Which one would work better on a 2015 HA?
View attachment 222238
i have the spider monkey ones on mine, but i think the Trackhawk ones would look better

·
Registered
293 Posts
i have the spider monkey ones on mine, but i think the Trackhawk ones would look better
I’ve been back and forth for few days now...do you have black spider monkeys? I was thinking the Trackhawk were too simple/plain...but now I don’t know 😩

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have the black chrome ones, they are factory wheels too. I just think that they are so busy they end up looking kind of small on the jeep. The trackhawk ones are more open, i would get those if i was to replace mine. It comes down to personal opinion ofcourse since they are both nice.

2461 - 2469 of 2469 Posts