Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking about putting on a set of the previous High Altitude rims on my black ‘18 HA. I like the 5 spoke look better and the fact they’re black opposed to the charcoal 10 spokes. Found a set on eBay but when I put in my year and trim it says they won’t fit. I don’t see why they wouldn’t but does anyone here know something I don’t?

·
Registered
75th Anniversary
955 Posts
Thinking about putting on a set of the previous High Altitude rims on my black ‘18 HA. I like the 5 spoke look better and the fact they’re black opposed to the charcoal 10 spokes. Found a set on eBay but when I put in my year and trim it says they won’t fit. I don’t see why they wouldn’t but does anyone here know something I don’t?
it'll fit fine. Same bolt pattern

·
Registered
'18 JGC HighAltitude
3 Posts
Are you planning on selling your stock gray HA rims? Let me know...

·
Premium Member
2015 Altitude
124 Posts
Are you planning on selling your stock gray HA rims? Let me know...
where are you located, I too am swapping out my HA rims and tires and will be for sale

1 - 9 of 9 Posts