Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Although a very long flight, I made it to VA last night from Kabul, Afghanistan...

Went to the dealership today to see my new Jeep...couple pics...

Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Compact sport utility vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Tire Sport utility vehicle

Mods currently being installed: 22" FR Chrome wheels and Nitto tires, Eibach lowering springs, Borla ATAK, Hennessy CAI, R1 Cross drilled/Slotted rotors with HAWK pads...

Then tint and 3M mask

I love this thing...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Welcome home! I just got back last year myself. Did you go through the AAFES car buying service? Also, based off everything I've read, I would recommend Xpel over 3M. Worth looking into anyways.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome home! I just got back last year myself. Did you go through the AAFES car buying service? Also, based off everything I've read, I would recommend Xpel over 3M. Worth looking into anyways.
Hey there,

I did order through OMSC...real easy process...

Thanks for the tip on the clear protectant...will definitely research before I pulled the trigger...

Welcome home to you as well!

Scott

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey there,

I did order through OMSC...real easy process...

Thanks for the tip on the clear protectant...will definitely research before I pulled the trigger...

Welcome home to you as well!

Scott
Thanks! Yeah I did the same thing and got a pretty good price on it. However, as you can see in my sig, trading in for a new 2014. It just looks too damn good. Now I just need to find out if the SRT grill and headlamps will fit on my Overland. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
364 Posts
making the good untaxed money... jealous!

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
congrats!

·
Registered
2012 JGC
31 Posts
Welcome home! Thanks for your service. Enjoy your GC, they are a blast.

Paul USN Retired

Reactions: Foleyz06

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
thats one way to combat all the chrome they put on that beauty...get huge chrome wheels and make it all work together!!

much easier than removing all the chrome.. I like it..

making me want to order mine sooner than planned..!!

enjoy..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.