Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Rock N' Roll's Sophisticate/JG Co-Founder
Charger Hellcat
10,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little bit of data logging with the Predator and I got these numbers. Tell me what you think.

Oil Temp: 169.44
Battery Voltage- 13.52
Oil Pressure- 156
Base Spark- 23.50
Intake Temp- 174.40
MAF: 4.97 g/s
Misfire CNT- 1.00

· Registered
2,241 Posts
Intake temp is 174? That seems a bit high. I wonder where that information is coming from.

I was messing with my tuner's datalogger yesterday and while driving the ambient air temp was 77 and my intake air temp was 81 while driving and it would rise up to about 95 while stopped at a light.

· Registered
2,241 Posts
I am assuming mine is logging the info from the little sensor in the intake tube that is close to the filter.

Maybe yours is pulling it from within the intake manifold?

· Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,689 Posts
I agree everything looks normal except the intake temp. I think the reading comes from the sensor on the intake but I could be wrong.

· Registered
1,565 Posts
Well with the numbers overall, the oil temp is up there too. So the motor must be running pretty darn hot. The aux cooling fan probably running also... I mean going around town ill peer into the engine bay sometimes and fan is running full blast. Lot of heat comin' off that sucker. Probably nothing all that unusual... for a hot day possibly and stop and go city driving.

· Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,689 Posts
Let's keep in mind that this is Elvis' Jeep.. driving habits unlike any other come standard

· Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,689 Posts

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
174......no way. I would bet the stock isnt that high.......cause i've looked.

· Registered
19 Posts
Thats teh Intake Manifold temp I believe...not the intake tube..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.