Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know where i can get a full 20" 2012 Jeep GC Overland full spare? how much do they go for? thanks in advance for the help!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
anybody know where i can get a full 20" 2012 Jeep GC Overland full spare? how much do they go for? thanks in advance for the help!
If you're interested, I have a spare WK2 Overland 20" wheel (11-13) with a Goodyear Fortera on it that I am interested in selling. It has 1800 miles on it and the wheel doesn't have any scratches or chips. Let me know

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
It probably won't fit into the spare tire compartment, if you care.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i need a spare that will fit in the tire compartment. since i cant find them on justforjeeps.com are they only sold at the dealership? anybody know what the damage would be from the dealer?? thanks for the replies

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
its an 18" spare...but the same diameter as the 20"! 20" doesnt fit in the wheel well. Give justforjeeps a call at their 1888 number an dtalk with corey or peter

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok so my car came with the 18" and the full 18" spare in my compartment. so your saying that the 18" spare i have now fits the same as the 20" overland stock rims? im sorry if im asking something stupid, im pretty noob when it comes to cars

·
Super Moderator
10,664 Posts
ok so my car came with the 18" and the full 18" spare in my compartment. so your saying that the 18" spare i have now fits the same as the 20" overland stock rims? im sorry if im asking something stupid, im pretty noob when it comes to cars
Yes, the diameter of the 18" wheel/tire combo space is identical to the 20" wheel/tire combo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts