Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first SRT and I am just curious how often you guys have been getting your oil changes? I have 1700 miles on mine now and was wondering if I should wait the 3000 miles or if you guys do soon than that.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
485 Posts
As often as I change my underwear, whenever it tells me to. No but really on the evic screen in the center it pops up "Oil Change Due" about 500 miles before it should be performed. It varies depending on driving conditions and what not.

·
Premium Member
4,989 Posts
This is my first SRT and I am just curious how often you guys have been getting your oil changes? I have 1700 miles on mine now and was wondering if I should wait the 3000 miles or if you guys do soon than that.

Thanks guys
Search out Chevyboy's recent posts. He talks about break in and what to to after. It is a good theory.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
First one between 500 and 1000 miles. Then every 6-7,000 miles. Otherwise don't use synthetic because you're wasting your money.

I've seen multiple oil analyses on high horsepower cars of other forums I have been on over the years that have shown synthetics still being good even at 7,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
my first change was at 750 miles.....going to do the second one Wed. at about 7000.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.