Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an older WK JGC as a spare knock around car for commuting to work and other nonsense when I don't want to get the newer one dirty, lol. My Wk2 is for weekends, family and vacations.
20190913_175803.jpg
20190913_175849.jpg
20190913_175938.jpg

·
Registered
28 Posts

I've had my ZJ for 12 years. It's becoming more of a wheeling rig, but I still drive it to work about once a week. The WK2 is my wife's, but I drive it a lot on weekends.

·
Registered
67 Posts
My daily driver is still a 2007 WK that I bought used (rental) with 16k. Now at 153k (haven't driving much last 3 years due to public transit) but am moving again soon. "Only a v6" but it has been with me through multiple cross country drives and moves over the years. Eaten 2 deer, one at 50+ on I-90 in Idaho.

Climate control lights like to go out (shitty solder job), I just broke the sunglass holder, my driver's side window is off track (still goes up and down - pretty sure the dealer broke something when it was in vogue to change window regulators on the WK), probably some other minor crap.

I love it. If I could buy a new one, I would in a heartbeat. Planning on keeping through at least the next PCS cycle. Will likely end up with a used WK2 or WL for my next ride. And looking at a used Laredo rental WK2 for my girlfriend when her car decides to die.

·
Registered
2019 JGC Trailhawk
64 Posts
Everyone should own two.
Absolutely! We're turning in the Charger when the lease is up in June 2020 and getting the wife a 2019 or 2020 Limited or Trailhawk either (hopefully) with a HEMI. She loves the Trailhawk we already have. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts