Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a piece of shit 2005 jeep wrangler unlimited. Why do they sell these , yeah never mind money. I still cant figure out whats wrong with clutch or transmission i have already spent close to 1000 for new clutch and labor 2nd clutch mind u. Now when i put clutch in well drive it creeks and squeals now to the put of all the time and when clutch is not pushed in i hear the squeal and it gets worse the more i drive the jeep. This has been a pain in the butt for some time now. Does anyone have any idea what this is? The shop that did the clutch said transmission is going i cant do anything with the noise. Now jeep wants me to pay 260 to find out whats wrong once again. I thought jeeps were supposed to be good vehicles and strong. Im finding out they are a money pit. Now i fear if it is tranny they may say well we didnt do the work so therefore we arent warrantying the transmission lol. Ive already put 10000 dollars into this jeep and its junk.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.