Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get too excited - the savings is capped at $100. You get this when you go through the Costco auto program. I'm trying to think of something worthwhile to purchase for around $200. I already ordered slush mats on Amazon for way less than the dealer wanted. It's a new 2019 Limited X V8. Any suggestions? :)

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
262 Posts
Is it only Mopar parts? If so the trunk mat is pretty cool, there's also the cargo tote which is about half the trunk in size but gives a nice option at a super cheap price. Other than that you could get those fancy pedals or door sills. Lots of stuff but none of it super functional unless you get into the roof options which I'm not a fan of.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it only Mopar parts? If so the trunk mat is pretty cool, there's also the cargo tote which is about half the trunk in size but gives a nice option at a super cheap price. Other than that you could get those fancy pedals or door sills. Lots of stuff but none of it super functional unless you get into the roof options which I'm not a fan of.
Thanks man - all good suggestions. The coupon doesn't stipulate Mopar - says "parts, service, and accessories" and is good for 6 months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts