Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
Here I am friend.
18yrs mechanical/marine engineer, 20+ years building/racing vehicles of all descriptions.
I see you have a CAT sticker on your Jeep. Get that from PepBoys? lol ;)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Welcome aboard

Me I'm just insane...lol. I'm currently cooking my WK headlights...for the past 2 hours!

That looks like my old ZJ you have there, I've torn that thing apart lots of times. Changed your water pump yet, modify your fan shroud when you do makes it easier the next time you do it!

Escape

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome. Can you change my air filter for me? LOL. J/K

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,678 Posts
I think.....before you should come here and INSULT the members and the OWNERS of this site...yes I am an OWNER. That you should have done some searching and see that most guys here do their own work. Why do you assume the BS that is coming out of your keyboard. I can vouch for me and 99% of members can here as well....that i have done 95% of thr work on my WK. I have the how to threads to back it up! I dont do body work and I dont do welding....so spank me. I dont have the facilities to do it...or I could! But I see on your cardomain site that you had "dropped off your rig to be lifted"....Man....what a hipocrit? So dont come here acting like an asshole and expect a warm welcome. Also....dont come here and critisize and post your negative comments about a site that you lknow absolutely nothing about.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Of course I was being sarcastic. I was very proud to do the little things that I did on my own even tho my hands got ICKY. Lol. I didn't even notice that corny saying in your sig. You should change that, dude. Not cool.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome aboard

Me I'm just insane...lol. I'm currently cooking my WK headlights...for the past 2 hours!

That looks like my old ZJ you have there, I've torn that thing apart lots of times. Changed your water pump yet, modify your fan shroud when you do makes it easier the next time you do it!

Escape
Thank you all for the greetings.

Yeah escape, I've just about replaced everything on my ZJ. I took the mechanical fan off and switched it to electric to save a couple horses.

I've replaced my 4.0 I6 engine about a year ago. Found out that Chrysler had a lot of recalls on the 93 ZJ. And since then, Ive been doing alot of research and building my ZJ up to what they should've done with it. At one point I was contemplating swapping out the 5.2 from my Dakota and dropping it in. But found out the I6 had more torque. Its been a process.

Next thing I'm in the hunt for is a set of 3.73 rears or 4.56's. Jeep for some reason put those Dana30/35 3.55 in, instead of using the 3.73's for the larger tire package like on later models.

I've lived in UTAH for a few years and got a schooling on these damn Jeeps that seem to empty your pockets.

Btw, Why are you cooking the lights? Are you modding the innards?

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

I think.....before you should come here and INSULT the members and the OWNERS of this site...yes I am an OWNER. That you should have done some searching and see that most guys here do their own work. Why do you assume the BS that is coming out of your keyboard. I can vouch for me and 99% of members can here as well....that i have done 95% of thr work on my WK. I have the how to threads to back it up! I dont do body work and I dont do welding....so spank me. I dont have the facilities to do it...or I could! But I see on your cardomain site that you had "dropped off your rig to be lifted"....Man....what a hipocrit? So dont come here acting like an asshole and expect a warm welcome. Also....dont come here and critisize and post your negative comments about a site that you lknow absolutely nothing about.
You're absolutely correct. I did drop off my Jeep to get it lifted because the land owner didnt want me working on it in the drive-way. But doesn't mean I do not have the know how. If you would also look @ my cardomain site. you will see a Nascar Sportsman in my favs. That was mine and turtles and We Built it. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3148067

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
BigE3,

Yup the insides of the headlights will be modded (Halo'd and color matched to the Jeep). I just finished cooking them a few minutes ago and it wasn't to bad, first one was a P.I.T.A. but the second one was much easier as I had the system down.

My old 94 ZJ had about 298,000 miles on it and it's still running around this area somewhere. It was definately a trooper but it did have some issues, all in all it was a damn good Jeep.

Soon I'll create my Thread for all to see.

Escape

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,678 Posts
thats awesome bro....but that doesnt mean you can come here and insult the members and owners of this site.....comprendo?

So start over and use some tact....or you wont last long

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BigE3,

Yup the insides of the headlights will be modded (Halo'd and color matched to the Jeep). I just finished cooking them a few minutes ago and it wasn't to bad, first one was a P.I.T.A. but the second one was much easier as I had the system down.

My old 94 ZJ had about 298,000 miles on it and it's still running around this area somewhere. It was definately a trooper but it did have some issues, all in all it was a damn good Jeep.

Soon I'll create my Thread for all to see.

Escape
Nice!!! The guy down the street did the same thing. Looks bad ass. He wants me to go get the new clear lenses for the ZJ so he can do that to them. I don't think I'd let him do it. No need to on a 93.:lol:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

thats awesome bro....but that doesnt mean you can come here and insult the members and owners of this site.....comprendo?

So start over and use some tact....or you wont last long

·
Everyday I'm shuffling
Ford Escape
6,126 Posts
Well damn, he didn't last long. :lol:

·
Jeep Garage's hunky Australian co-founder
9,365 Posts
lol, no he didn't! haha
I'm figuring he earned himself some infraction points and got himself a little lay down :)

·
Everyday I'm shuffling
Ford Escape
6,126 Posts
We have infraction point? OH NOES :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.