Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im working on my zombie theme for my 2012 jeep compass here are some pics so far, what do you think. i did that grill like the concept jeep thats red with that black, i also paited the grill parts white to match the black and white them.

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
grille looks killer!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes, im gonna get the rocky road lift when i get the funds, till now im just doing what i can. i also dd the door handles black and the rims everything done to the car is done with pasti-dip so i can remove if i want to. grill/rims/door handle/ etc. thanx for the replys

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee
9,460 Posts
agree on the grill, nice work!

i spy ny plates..where in NY?

·
Premium Member
2,520 Posts
That grille is killer. I'd def like to see more black, maybe part of the hood and roof?

You said you're saving up for a lift. A lift and big, gnarly tires and that thing will be bad a$$

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i was thinking about doing the roof rack black, and i might or might not do the hood in pasti-dip or add another decal not sure yet. if i do the hood black in just one spot it will look like the jeep liberty artic edition and thats kinda cool.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats a good idea i think ill steal it and try to do the reverse. best part of plasti-dip i can just take it off!

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
x10 on that grille! its awesome. and you need that lift and bigger tires to really be a zombie ops vehicle!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hahaha omg awesome!!! Hopefully I see this around LI sometime lol I see its been a while since the original post.....any updates?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts