Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and am noticing an error showing within the instrument cluster display screen. It does not show the correct miles remaining when exit is coming up (see attached photo). The exit on this photo was 500 ft away :)
The dealership said that a "future possible third quarter radio update" would fix this.

Does anybody else have that issue when using the on-board navigation? I would like to know if this "radio update" reason is rubbish. If others have the same issue, then I'll feel better about it.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a 2020 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and am noticing an error showing within the instrument cluster display screen. It does not show the correct miles remaining when exit is coming up (see attached photo). The exit on this photo was 500 ft away :)
The dealership said that a "future possible third quarter radio update" would fix this.

Does anybody else have that issue when using the on-board navigation? I would like to know if this "radio update" reason is rubbish. If others have the same issue, then I'll feel better about it.

Thanks!
Is that Lockwood Valley in S. CA.? Did a lot of dirt biking there over the years.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the EXACT same issue. I posted about it here a couple of weeks ago...
Uconnect Navigation Issue 2020 Trailhawk

I called Unconnect and was told an “update” may be released in January of 2021, but there is no guarantee it will fix the issue. Dealership was unable to resolve it as well. I am at a dead-end with the problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is a picture of how mine. As you can see, the touchscreen is showing 1.1 miles to the next turn while the instrument cluster shows 281.6

86AF5415-5733-47F7-BE43-C1E246A40AFA.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the EXACT same issue. I posted about it here a couple of weeks ago...
Uconnect Navigation Issue 2020 Trailhawk

I called Unconnect and was told an “update” may be released in January of 2021, but there is no guarantee it will fix the issue. Dealership was unable to resolve it as well. I am at a dead-end with the problem.
Thanks for letting me know, good to hear I'm not the only one with that weird issue. Also, out of curiosity on another issue I have, are you able to change the outside temperature unit from Fahrenheit to Celsius? Here is a link to my post on that: Question: Does anybody know how to change temperature units from Fahrenheit to Celsius on 2020 GrandCherokee Trailhawk?

Thanks!

·
Quadra-Drive II
2020 Trailhawk
766 Posts

Thanks!
Was there ever a fix to this? My 2020 Trailhawk does the exact same thing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Was there ever a fix to this? My 2020 Trailhawk does the exact same thing.
No fix yet. I'm currently in communication with Jeep with a case number and have been playing phone tag right now. I will keep you posted of any update.
Out of curiosity and another issue, are you able to change the temperature units to Celsius in your Trailhawk? I do not have a "units" sub-menu within the settings.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update as per Uconnect Agent: "These issues are expected to be resolved in the next software update which should be coming this summer"
We will see how this pans out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts