Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Infinity Amplifier Crossover Points?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Blake2321 
#1 ·
Hello,

I'm rebuilding my stereo system utilizing the Infinity amp (one of two amps I'm using.)

I need to know the crossover point. The door 6x9s are low and the dash speakers are high, but I'm component matching and need specifics.

Any help?

Thank you.

Regards,
Josh

#2 · (Edited)
To determine the crossover point of your Infinity amplifier, you may need to refer to the amplifier's manual or contact the manufacturer directly for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the exact specifications you need for your specific model.
However, as a general rule, most car amplifiers have a crossover range between 20 Hz and 20 kHz. The crossover point for your door 6x9s may vary depending on the specific model, but it is likely to be around 100-200 Hz for the low frequencies. The crossover point for your dash speakers may be around 2-3 kHz for the high frequencies.
I hope this information helps, but it's always best to refer to the manufacturer's documentation for accurate information.
Best of luck with your stereo system rebuild!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.