Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Infinity no sound from speakers CD Radio working

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  jeepfun 
#1 · (Edited)
:( Help No sound from speakers infinity 2000 GC the radio and cd play but no sound i do not have owner manual there are control on steering wheel is there a mute on steering wheel controls it was work then while driving just stopped getting sound i have infinity amp checked fuse under dash and it looks good i disconnected amp and plug back in still no sound hate driving without music:mad: i have been having a lot of electrical problems only back passenger window rolls done using driver control I hate working on electrical
this is the second car that i have owned that has electrical issues and the shops charge a fortune to have them fixed then i end up with patch work :mad:
about a week before the headlights would not turn on , I turned the car of and on a couple of times each time turning the lights on and off the puff they started working :confused: they would be on if I held them on HIGH beam no trouble since ???? any help as to any other fuses that might be linked or under the hood :confused: thanks have the amp disconnected right now am going to plug it back in and see if it starts working someone on another site had that work think the amp is in bad spot for dampness

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.