Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks,

Just interested if anyone has relocated / moved the two controller boxes for the air suspension so to use the space for a second battery, after all its the most obvious space! I can do harness extensions etc as that part doesn't phase me but is there a reason these two boxes are located at 45 degree angles and a heap of plastic just to house the two?

If anyone has done this would like to get any advice or alternatively do I just do it an post it up as is no bother.

My main reason for this extra work is the right rear space in the luggage area under the floor line going to be codan radio so batt size is just for fridge / radio only.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay, just found a few picture sites and is achievable with sufficient room to relocate, just need to work out best battery physical fitting and then a good DC-DC converter the jeep likes.

·
Registered
2012 Grand Cherokee
562 Posts
Can you take photos of what modules you are referring to? I dont have Air Suspension and I have moved the relay and TCM module aside to fit a AGM battery in place. I have photos on another forum of what I had done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts