Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

Registered
2020 WK2 Limited X
Discussion Starter #1
Got a 2020 GC Limited X, the audio is well, less desirable
So adding Kicker KSS6904 6x9 components to the door, the tweeter will work perfectly in the upper door sail, and then a Kicker KEY2004 DSP amp to bi-amp them.
Then for a sub, a Kicker powered 10" HS10 subwoofer. Nothing big wanted stealth yet better sound.

Will get pics later today.

Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
I'm hoping to swap mine out over winter. I've already swapped out a couple speakers. The OEM system is flat sounding.

Registered
2020 WK2 Limited X
Discussion Starter #3
agreed, changed it up a little, adding a 500 watt amp and sub box instead of powered sub.

Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
I'm swapping all my speakers with Infinity Kappa/Perfect and have two JL Audio amps along with a single Kicker 12" ported box from Kicker. Something that I can easily remove if I need to for space. I wanted the JL Audio stealthbox, but at $700+ it wasn't worth the cost for me.I was planning on a single 10", but found a great deal on the 12" so I bit the bullet.

Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
Looks good! I was going to go with 6X9's, but had speakers already that was supposed to go in the last vehicle, but got rid of it before installing.
Yes the L712
shopping.png

Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
doing this enclosure, it lays down flat, subs firing down.
I was looking at that same setup for sub as well, but couldn't find it anywhere when I was looking. I could only find the 8". Let me know your thoughts when you get it hooked up. That way if I ever want to change, that would be my second option.

Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
Looking good! The amp mount, is that the cover piece under the seat?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts