Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
yes, the battery cover, left plenty of wire to be able to remove full panel and remove battery if need
be.

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
908 Posts
Works perfect with the white lettering and your white GC. How do you plan to strap it down, or are you just leaving it that way?

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
908 Posts
I'm thinking about getting the Chief Offroad tie-down, but at $220 it's a hard pill to swallow, but the box I'm running is quite bigger and during an accident I definitely don't want that thing flying around.

Chief rear tie-down

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
908 Posts
Everything installed and running? How's the box doing?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
great, bass for days....didn't realize the KSS6904 components the midbass on the 6x9 was crazy, so was able to adjust the crossover up some.

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
908 Posts
Making me itch to get mine done soon. This 100+ temps in Az are holding me back haha

·
Registered
2014 GC Limited 4X4
908 Posts
We moved here from IL November 2018. It's nice and much better winters than where we moved from.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
super simple, push out factory ones and use a half rounded file and we didn't have to file much to get them to POP right in. The door is a 6x9 mid bass, we originally had them hi pass at 60hz, and changed to 80hz as I added a sub...but a person could change door speakers out alone and add plenty of mid bass.

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Nice looking install that you have done there. Congrats on the new JGC also.

Reactions: Graygoose
21 - 38 of 38 Posts