Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most thought the grand wagoneer and wagoneer would be the same truck...but the grand would be the luxury version. Turns out the grand Wagoneer will be the extended version of the Wagoneer. Similar to the GM brands.

Suspension will be a modified version of the new Ram DT air suspension.

Look for the Wagoneer to have all the newest appointments from the DT Ram...like the 12.1 Uconnect and the Pacifica rear theatre system.

The most interesting is the engine options....3.6, 5.7 hemi, 6.4 hemi and a 7.0l hemi. That 7.0 hemi will debut in the DT Ram Rebel TR and rumored to be 520hp.

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts
Where is the 6.2 Supercharged engine?
It seems every other manufacturer is going smaller forced induction engines, since Jeep already has the Hellcat in the GC makes sense they will run it in the flag ship.

Oh and when can we order a Wagoneer, does anyone know if it will be a 2020 model?

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is the 6.2 Supercharged engine?
It seems every other manufacturer is going smaller forced induction engines, since Jeep already has the Hellcat in the GC makes sense they will run it in the flag ship.

Oh and when can we order a Wagoneer, does anyone know if it will be a 2020 model?
No sign for the WS...I'll assume that will be on high performance sheet models like the hellcat and trackhawks

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Couple years

·
Premium Member
SRT8
2,623 Posts
Sweet I would like to get a Wagoneer over a Yukon.. woman trying to get go GMC..

·
Registered
157 Posts
I hear from good sources that the 2020 Suburban is going to have a diesel option. I’ve been waiting a long time for the Wagoneer to come out or a Suburban to come in diesel. This could be a deciding factor. I really hope Jeep decides to put a diesel motor in the grand wagoner. Doubtful, but still hoping.

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah. Very interesting shots from car and driver. Def. got 6 lug wheels...

·
Registered
Overland
107 Posts
Getting closer! Many spy shots today.
Where have you been seeing spy shots? I would love to see something "real". Even if it is covered in camo.

I also saw the artist renderings on CnD and I like the imagery (without the wood paneling). Too Clarke Griswold for me...

Scott, in your opinion, how close are those images to what we can expect?

·
Premium Member
Dah! My Jeeps
825 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not close at all...
Where have you been seeing spy shots? I would love to see something "real". Even if it is covered in camo.

I also saw the artist renderings on CnD and I like the imagery (without the wood paneling). Too Clarke Griswold for me...

Scott, in your opinion, how close are those images to what we can expect?

Reactions: Porknbeans

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Which one do you think??

·
Registered
Overland
107 Posts
Well, based on the images I've seen previously, the second option looks really close to what I'm expecting.

·
The Negotiator
5,364 Posts
Either option looks good to me. Both are just an overgrown GC in looks.

Reactions: Porknbeans
1 - 19 of 19 Posts