Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
221 - 240 of 267 Posts
Thanks Chris,

Canberrian! I haven't used that.

Did you deal locally with Rolfe or Gulson or interstate? Who do you use to service?

M
Went Gulson as Rolfe pissed me around big time, long story short, walked into Rolfe, introduced to the salesman and said I would like to order a SRT and I would like this and that options, he then turned and pointed to a Jeep Compass and said what about one of these...then to add insult he offered me 3k for my tradein, wife was ready to jump his desk and snot him. Didnt know Gulson were Jeep, so we drove out there and and it was roll out the red carpet and they offered 10k for my trade (which I was after). You can guess the rest :)

No service yet as I have only just ticked over 2k but I will go back to Gulson seeing as you use the same mechanics that service the porches etc...unlike rolfe who only have 4 Mechanics and the rest are apprentices.

Ya I do want to do this but confused to weather it will work been reading a lot on the forums about different year models that don't have specific wires on the harness on the vehicle. Contacted chrisA on here he still has the kits but don't know if I should buy then wait or just wait till things pan out
Hiya Jeff,

You will be in the same boat as me with the colours, it will get sorted as I so want the mod :)

What part of Aus you reside in?

Chris...

Picked up my new GC LTD CRD today... Been for a drive down the Gold Coast and back already, very impressed. Updated to the latest uconnect tonight with the help of posts from Snuke and a few others on here.

Hi everyone

NAME: Shane

VEHICLE: MY14 5.7 Grand Cherokee Overland, Black,
Welcome.

Wondering why you went for the V8? My MY12 lease runs out at Xmas and maybe I might think about the V8 as a replacement - just because.....

Hello everyone.

Name is Dan

Currently driving 2011 GC Limited with the hemi. Only mods are the tow hooks and tubular steps. Also have a 2009 M-B CLK-320 cab.

Waiting on a 2015 Cherokee Limited V-6, ADII with all the options except sunroof.

Ordered 8/13/14

Hi All,

Been here for a while but thought I should add my bit here....

NAME: Seedar

VEHICLE: MY14 Laredo, CRD, Black, with black interior.

MODS: Mopar Tow bar, cargo barrier, soon Projecta pure sine wave 350W inverter

DATE ORDERED: July 14

DATE DELIVERED: July 14

Hi everyone,

Been browsing for a few months but never introduced myself.

NAME: Ian

VEHICLE: MY14 Overland, CRD, White, with black interior.

MODS: Mopar Tow bar, tints, Whispbar racks

DATE ORDERED: June 14

DATE DELIVERED: June 14

221 - 240 of 267 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.