Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
241 - 260 of 267 Posts
Name: Lloyd
Vehicle: MY15 Overland CRD - White with Off-Road Adventure pack - Indigo/Brown Interior
Mods: Towbar and Tint on front side windows
Date ordered: 27 Jun 2014
Date delivered: 12 Nov 2014

Very happy with the Jeep - Just returned home to Alice after picking up the Jeep in Adelaide. Love the Adaptive Cruise Control. :)

Very nice in white.

Welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Welcome.

NAME: Craig

VEHICLE: 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited

MODS (Factory) : Luxury 2 interior pack, panoramic roof.

DATE DELIVERED: November 2014

Here is a pic............

Cheers, Craig

Were you in port melbourne on the 29th by any chance? Saw the same car with similar plates!

Anyway hello everyone recently purchased a demo my14 limited 3.6 in bright white, upgraded from my 2012 nissan navara d40 ST, and my other car is a my10 bmw 320i msport, very cool how this forum is very active and informative!

Were you in port melbourne on the 29th by any chance? Saw the same car with similar plates!

Anyway hello everyone recently purchased a demo my14 limited 3.6 in bright white, upgraded from my 2012 nissan navara d40 ST, and my other car is a my10 bmw 320i msport, very cool how this forum is very active and informative!
Hi mate, no wasn't me.
Have fitted personalised number plates since the photo was taken.

Welcome also.

Cheers, Craig

Hi all,

I've had the JGC for a few days now and loving it.

Name: Eddie

Vehicle: 2014 SRT - Black

Mods: None yet but inspired by ChrisA's mod list as the likely path I'll follow as a fellow Canberrian.

Date ordered: N/A

Date delivered: Early March 2015
Welcome aboard Eddie,

If you ever want to do a catch up let me know. One of the Sydney lads comes down occasionally and we hang out at The G Spot for a feed and spin crap ;)

Are you on FB?

Regards
Chris...

Very nice. Welcome.

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

Name: Kyle
Vehicle: MY15 Limited CRD - Granite with ORAII and Luxury Group
Date ordered: 15th August 2015
Date delivered: Still waiting to see if there are any in the country otherwise will need to be ordered from Jeep

Mods Planned: Black out everything like blackhawk, colour code flares as well bottom of front and rear bumpers, honeycomb grille insert, intercooler, exhaust, ecu remap, Chief lower guard, sump plate and recovery points, mopar rock rails, LLAMS, tow bar and maybe some rims with A/T or aggressive A/T tyres.

Will have some factory 18's for sale maybe when it comes if anyone is interested?

I have trouble keeping things standard!

One of the few V8's around - very nice.

Photo please.

G'day All,

Have been browsing for a few months but yet to introduce myself.

VEHICLE: MY15 Limited, 3.6 Petrol, Black.

MODS: None yet - on the list is Mopar Tow bar, Front Recovery and Roof Rack

DATE DELIVERED: May 15

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum. What mods are happening first?

Welcome - photos please.

241 - 260 of 267 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.