Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Trackhawk
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What better Easter Gift than delivery of your Trackhawk :thumbsup: Picking it up from the dealer soon. Now this is what I call a Good Friday :D

Early morning pictures from the dealership.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,992 Posts
Congrats!

Reactions: 1SwRide

·
Premium Member
2018 GC Track Hawk
36 Posts
congrats...be safe and enjoy!

·
Registered
Trackhawk
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally getting some decent weather in NJ (with snow predicted next week - go figure). What better use of the sun than to check up on the grandpa 930. Apparently, I have a thing for force induction

·
Registered
Trackhawk
81 Posts
Picked mine up night before Good Friday. I was gonna baby it but Just passed 100 miles and did two 0-60 runs. First I let off the break and as soon as it started to roll floored it. 3.7. Next one I pushed break and as I let off immediately mashed petal 3.5! Looking forward to some red light races this thing is amazing. Really takes a corner well

·
Registered
Trackhawk
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Picked mine up night before Good Friday. I was gonna baby it but Just passed 100 miles and did two 0-60 runs. First I let off the break and as soon as it started to roll floored it. 3.7. Next one I pushed break and as I let off immediately mashed petal 3.5! Looking forward to some red light races this thing is amazing. Really takes a corner well
That is great to hear. This thing really does scoot as evidenced by these skid marks left in my friend's driveway...hahaha I did NOT think I'd be able to do that :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts