Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I never got a real chance to post pictures after my first full detail so this morning I went to play golf and then came home cracked a beer and went to town!! Second wash and wax is 5 days!! Let me know what you guys think!!! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys!

·
Registered
72 Posts
My favorite color! Wow I'm starting to like the '14s more and more everyday...hmm if only I could afford one LOL :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My favorite color! Wow I'm starting to like the '14s more and more everyday...hmm if only I could afford one LOL :rolleyes:
Haha I hear that. I'm 26 years old and was looking to buy a new house and get out of where I am now hahah it's gonna be an expensive next few weeka

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,014 Posts
Looks awesome! Whats the first mod?

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks awesome! Whats the first mod?
Going to tint the windows 15% and then a CAI and a Borla atak. Plastidip some odds and ends as well.

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dont forget Eibachs!! Oops sorry...you have a house to buy...this forum is a bad influence LOL
Hahaha it's incredible how bad this site is for me!!! I'm like I need furniture, bedroom sets. Eibach springs hahahaha it's so tough. I definitely have the mod bug

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lookin' Sweeeet! :D

Now to find out where they misplaced mine so I can post some pics. :confused:

·
I DRIVE SRT
694 Posts
Great pix Dom, that looks seriously bad ass!

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
12 GC Overland
221 Posts
I think that's my next color. Beautiful ride!

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think that's my next color. Beautiful ride!
Thanks! I was a silver guy all my life and then when I ordered this thing I couldn't resist the deep cherry red!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks! I was a silver guy all my life and then when I ordered this thing I couldn't resist the deep cherry red!!!
I really, really like the deep Cherry Red but my wife wouldn't except anything other than Maximum Steel. Being it is theoretically her car, I caved....but not without adding the Hemi, 20" wheels, and the Tech package....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts