Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Would you come to the jeepgarage event ?

• yes

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • no

Votes: 11 18.0%

• Total voters
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
natural born world shaker
2,692 Posts
NH is the only place I can think of NE that has a race track and off roading near by.

So then the question is does each region need two events held in complete different locations?
Like off road event at Rausch Creek PA and track event in NY or NH?

·
Registered
2004 Grand Cherokee
218 Posts
I really like the idea of 6 meting places broken into regions for location. State to state is a good idea, but I feel the turn out would be smaller. If you break it up into closer regions it would give a chance for a lot of people to meet up.
An idea for Southeast could be Uwharrie National Forest. It has great trails, and camping.. also Rockingham is only 30 minutes down the road.
OR
Another idea of Southeast could be Manchester State Forest, and there is a county drag strip maybe 15 minutes down the road.

Just some ideas.

·
Premium Member
2005 WK
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
NH is the only place I can think of NE that has a race track and off roading near by.

So then the question is does each region need two events held in complete different locations?
Like off road event at Rausch Creek PA and track event in NY or NH?
You do rausch creek , we can do two events, lol. I just don't know where there is a track out there.

·
Premium Member
07 grand cherokee
2,903 Posts
i honestly dont think there are enough people that are gonna show to make this a big deal for a 2 event meet.... plus there are those cool kids who have the 3.7s who dont race or off road.

im thinking the first one we make a meet... just a meet just to see how many members we can actually get in one place... ill go to that one place and if there is an off road course i call shot gun lol and if its at a track ill be in the stands.

·
Registered
437 Posts
i honestly dont think there are enough people that are gonna show to make this a big deal for a 2 event meet.... plus there are those cool kids who have the 3.7s who dont race or off road.

im thinking the first one we make a meet... just a meet just to see how many members we can actually get in one place... ill go to that one place and if there is an off road course i call shot gun lol and if its at a track ill be in the stands.
Im sure about anyone would be willing to let ya ride along. Also out here stockers could come along for most the offroad stuff we have a good mix of alternate trails and what not.

·
natural born world shaker
2,692 Posts

How about the lifted jeeps race the 3.7's.

And if you want to ride shotgun, I suggest you avoid getting in JonJon's jeep. He can't make it out of the parking lot with crashing into something.

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Chief Mediator
Jeep
12,062 Posts
Ahhh....another year, another failed attempt at a JG meet up. :( Why does this not surprise me? LOL! :rolleyes:

That being said..... I will likely be in the TN/KY/NC mtns in early June and probably one other time this year.Then Texas in, hmm, probably Sept'ish, and various other places throughout the year, so if you happen to be around or see my Jeep....feel free to say hi! :D

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
We should meet at the HIP lol j/k but in all seriousness some kind of central location...

·
Registered
Summit
280 Posts
We should meet at the HIP lol j/k but in all seriousness some kind of central location...
The HIP lol I'm actually not that far from the HIP. I'm about 2 blocks from Cumberland. I have friends that live i. Glenview and at one point me and the wife had looked into buying in the Glen.

We should figure sonething out.

·
Premium Member
498 Posts
The Glen is nice, I live just east of there, by sunset ridge and winnetka rd, if everyone could agree on a central location, or any location for that matter, an i finally have my jeep im down for meeting up for sure

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'll keep an eye on this thread. I haven't been able to order my CRD yet, but would like to meet once I have it!

·
Registered
Jeep or Corvette
24 Posts
I voted yes, but this year would be tight. (depending on date of event). Would like to meet those who helped get my jeep running.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts