1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2009 Jeep SRT8
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,225 Posts
wow that hennessey is amazing! :)

seems odd with the turbo mounted under the vehicle (along with the air cone?), must be space/cooling issues in the engine compartment.

· Registered
14,614 Posts
Wow I love that Hennessey... But 32k seems a lil cheap...

· Registered
2009 Jeep SRT8
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
seems to cheap to me for that model.
It does seem cheap and it's a 2nd owner vehicle so PLEASE do your homework if you're interested. IMO, it's hard to price a specialty vehicle like a Hennessey. There's no listing in KBB or the like to set a price. Also, it may have been purchased cheaply too. AGAIN, do your homework :thumbsup:

· Registered
1,225 Posts
I think one issue impacting the sale is that this vehicle has no manufacturer warranty and maybe didn't have any manufacturer warranty after it went to Hennessey. The Hennessey modded version comes with a 2 year warranty, but that would be up now is my guess. So you are on your own with repairs, that would factor into the price somehow.

· Registered
320 Posts
I hate those rims on the henney but I love everything else about it!

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
only things that would concern me on the Hennessy....is the turbos. Maybe the tranny asw ell. I would def. have it checked by a pro

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
man....I would love to have that Henney......hmmmmm

· Registered
2022 Grand Cherokee L Laredo
5,280 Posts
What about how the air intake is under the jeep and rather exposed? Its right between the engine and tranny it looks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.