Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PROBLEM WITH JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE- 2018 - RADIO - my jeep grand cherokee's radio- it keeps changing the station's continously by itself.........even when i am not touching it....so i am unable to use anything

Please advice

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
The screen is delaminating. It's a very common issue with the 2018's. If you're the original owner, they MAY do a goodwill gesture and replace it for free. A 2018 is no longer covered by the 3-yr factory warranty.

There are many threads that discuss the problem. Here's one of them.

Also, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
PROBLEM WITH JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE- 2018 - RADIO - my jeep grand cherokee's radio- it keeps changing the station's continously by itself.........even when i am not touching it....so i am unable to use anything

Please advice
Our team is happy to take a look into these concerns for you, shekar7272. If possible, please send our team a private message with your VIN and current mileage for further assistance.

Steph
Jeep Cares

Reactions: Patrick-A51

·
Premium Member
317 Posts

Please advice
Welcome to the Jeep Garage Forum.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts